Students Coastline has partnered with Future Health (www.MyFutureHealth.com) to provide college students easy access to counselors who understand student life. Consultation is available 24 hours a day by phone for emotional support, assessment, crisis intervention, and referrals to local counselors.
Features of Coastline's Student Assistance Program
Confidential Counseling Services
- Immediate support 24/7 by phone 1-833-445-5058
- Immediate translation service supporting 250+ languages
- Cultural sensitivity in program delivery
- Access to Masters level counselors
- Ongoing telephonic support and carefully matched counseling referrals
- Up to 3 face-to-face sessions with a professional counselor in your insurance provider network for ongoing care
- Consultation, resources and referrals for daily living needs such as community resources, financial counseling, legal services and child and eldercare
- Self-directed online resources including webinars, videos, courses, wellness tools and more
Students are eligible to receive assessment, referral and counseling services (up to 3 face-to-face sessions). You are encouraged to use this resource for a broad range of issues. Examples include:
Adjustment in living away from home
- Time Management
Mental Health Issues
- Academic Stress
- Balancing schoolwork, social life, job, and other activities
- Sleep Issues
Alcohol or Drug Use Concerns
- Drug and alcohol education
- Referral for specialized counseling or intensive treatment
- Telephonic consultation provided by a qualified financial counselor for budgeting, credit card debt, identity theft recovery, college financial planning
Help finding Child or Eldercare
- One free 30 minute office or telephonic legal consultation in all areas of law except those involving actions against employers or colleges.
- Students can also receive 25% discount for additional services provided by a network attorney.
- Resources for childcare or eldercare anywhere in the US
Coastline maintains strict adherence to State and Federal laws, including HIPAA, governing the confidentiality of medical records and communication of personal health information. All records are kept in Coastline’s locked files and cannot be accessed by your school.
How to Access Coastline's Services
Give us a call on our toll-free Student Assistance line 1-833-445-5058. You will be connected with a Masters level counselor trained in helping students cope with college life. We will provide you with immediate support, assessment for a wide range of referrals, crisis consultation, unlimited telephonic support and a referral for 3 face-to-face counseling sessions if recommended based on your individual situation. We recommend counselors who are in network with your insurance so you can continue with them for additional care.
You can also contact us by email: email@example.com. If dealing with something urgent, however, please call us 24/7 at 1-833-445-5058. Emails may not reach us; so please call if you haven’t been contacted within 2 days. Note that we respond to emails Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST, and not on U.S. federal holidays.
Online wellness resources including videos, articles, self-assessments, webinars, calculators and courses are available by logging into our website www.coastlineeap.com. Use “FutureHealth” to log-in. There are also wonderful wellness resources on your Future Health website www.MyFutureHealth.com